Тема: VU+ Solo 4k - open ATV 6.4 - EPG / archive

Hello together,

I have installed open ATV 6.2 on my VU+ Solo 4k by strictly following these instructions:

http://tv.team/manual.videos/crossepg.html

Basically IPTV is working now. There are just two problems right now.

1. All the timings in the EPG are wrong. I live in Germany. We are 1 hour behind Moscow. But the error is 3 hours. Example: It is 20:00 in Germany and The Simpsons start at this point of time. But according to the EPG The Simpsons start at 23:00. Is there anything I have to setup?

2. I haven't found a way to watch the archives. I thought this would be possible with the EPG. But this is probably not the case. Then I have installed TvTeamArchive based on post 14:

https://forum.tv.team/viewtopic.php?id=9

I could setup TvTeamArchive in the plugin menu. But I have no idea how to execute this plugin. I think I have tried every button of the remote in every menu. I couldn't find start this plugin. How to get to the archives?

Thanks a lot!

Polskasmog

Re: VU+ Solo 4k - open ATV 6.4 - EPG / archive

try to install ott-play

Thanks for hint! I haven't installed ott-play yet.

But during I have tried "Smart IPTV" on a Samsung TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick. In both cases the timings of the EPG are wrong. There error is constant 3 hours. I have also tried the WebPlayer that can be accessed directly from tv.team. There is also an error of 3 hours at the EPG. Is there any solution for this? It has something to do with the time difference between different countries. I think a good solution for this would be a time-difference-parameter in the profile.

Apparently you set the wrong time on the device.
There is a forced time zone change on the web player. You can set under your location

Smart IPTV is fixed. Before uploading the playlist the EPG country has to be defined. This is what they write in the first line:

"Select proper EPG country to correctly match channel electronic programming language".

Hi,

I have a similar setup:

- DM520 with OpenATV 6.3
- Stay in Germany

I had the same problem with the EPG, there was always an error of 3 hours. But at the beginnig of the last week I noticed that the EPG is correct. Until now the EPG is still correct. Every night it downloads new EPG data. It is great, it is always correct.

As I have started watching any movies I noticed a new problem: At the beginning the video and audio are in sync. But the longer a channel is turned on the bigger gets the gap between the video and audio. After switching to any other channel it gets synchronized, but after each minute the delay increases.

The internet is full of complains about an increasing sync error between video and audi. But I couldn't find any solution.

Any idea?

Thank you

We can do nothing in this case. This is a problem of reciever. We have tested this problem on the same hardware and result is the same

Thank you for your clear reply! That means I have to find new hardware for IPTV, if I want to enjoy it.

Can you recommend any hardware that I can just connect to a TV. There are a lot of possibilities, but as I have learned already each system may have some disadvantages.  Important for me:

- EPG correct
- stability
- access to archives

what is your TV

Old Samsung TV without any apps. Just HDMI inputs can be used to connect anything

Maybe you should look to the set-top box type MAG?
Just not the old model